below is a recipe for really super duper delicious strawberry popsicles.
SUPER GOOD STRAWBERRY POPSICLES
- puree like fifteen or so ORGANIC strawberries in a blender (because non-organic strawberries are practically poison)
- add about a quarter cup of organic skim milk
- add like two tablespoons of agave nectar and a teaspoon of REAL vanilla extract (the vanilla is what makes these super good and not just regular good)
- blend again - till smooth-ish
- make into 4ish popsicles however you wish ( i have one of these and it is AWESOME)
(can you tell i sort of threw these together and am trying to guess what the recipe was so that i never ever forget it?)
p.s.- STILL not finished with narrative reports - so the instagraming continues… sorry : /
EDIT: treelet said: Would this work with a different sweetener? Agave nectar is still a highly processed sweetener with as much or more fructose than HFCS.
i like agave, it’s delicious and super easy to mix into things, BUT SURE! TRY HONEY! or sugar, but it’s way harder to dissolve sugar in cold substances, like this strawberry puree… or just don’t sweeten it at all maybe? have fun!